- Takeoffs: 1
- Landings: 1
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 1
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
Attractive launch site with a view of the Rhine Valley.
Wide route leading over a lot of forest to the landing site
Hardly any emergency landing possibilities
Instruction, B-certificate and day membership in the club required
1. for paragliding the wind speed must be max. 10 km/h. The gliding performance of the glider must ensure that the landing site can be reached safely.
2. flight operations may be carried out with wind from a direction between 230° and 280°.
3. a line must be established in front of the abort edge, marking the latest point of a take-off abort in front of the rocky terrain.
4. training flights are only possible to a limited extent (at least 20 altitude flights flight experience is required). Weather conditions must be suitable.
5. pilots not familiar with the area must be instructed and familiarized with the special conditions of the flying area (briefing required).