- Takeoffs: 1
- Landings: 3
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 1
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
Only members of the DGLC Frankfurt-Rhein-Main are allowed to fly on the field and only after having received instructions. Unfortunately, it is not possible to fly guests.
Please note: Mixed flights (paragliding/model aircraft) are only possible with prior agreement. The precondition for each operation is the agreement of the landowner.
1. Take-offs can only be made in suitable weather conditions. All pilots must be informed of the conditions, obligations and usable take-off and landing surfaces. The use of the surface is only permitted with the agreement of the landowner.
2. Landings on the lower landing area II may only be made if the landing area can be approached from a sufficient height. Otherwise, land on the upper landing field below the take-off surface. Outside landings must be avoided.
3. Training flights may only be carried out if curved flight and slope landings are mastered.
4. a logbook must be kept. The name of the pilot, date and time must be recorded.
5. Motor vehicles must be parked in the village of Eschbach or in public parking lots.
6. In case of simultaneous flights with model aircraft, an operating agreement is required.