- Takeoffs: 2
- Landings: 1
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 5
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
Attractive mountain for cross-country pilots. Since the east launch site offers good thermals very early, routes as far as Pinzgau and back are possible. The gliding distance from the north launch site to the landing site at the valley station is very long. Therefore you should take off in time. Emergency landing areas are rare.
1. north and northwest takeoff: Below ridge height, the overflight to the west is limited by the material cableway. Flights above this level may only be made with a clear take-off elevation above the ridge.
2. take-off in the direction of the landing area towards Bergen must be made in good time and with sufficient altitude.
When flying north, do not fly over the "Strohnschneid".
4. during cross-country flights to the south, the "Gröhrkopf" and the "Haaralmschneid" must be overflown with at least 200 m altitude. Flight times are restricted in this area (10:00 am to 2:00 pm).
5. when flying in an easterly direction (towards Ruhpolding), an overflight altitude of at least 300 m must be maintained. No flights are to be made over the "Strohnschneid".
6. contour flights in the area of the take-off sites are to be avoided.