- Takeoffs: 1
- Landings: 2
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 3
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders, HG E-take-off
Nice when the wind is from the east.
Then you can also keep mostly with the paraglider on the edge of the slope.
More possibilities for hang gliders.
Registration in the flight book at the valley station.
Instruction with the club members of the DFCA possible and useful.
1. launches may only be made in suitable weather conditions that ensure safe overflight of the trees below. Crosswind launches with lee conditions are not permitted.
2. paraglider launches must be made below the fence, to the left or right of the kite ramp.
3. training flights are only allowed in moderate wind conditions (e.g. no strong easterly wind, no strong valley wind, no thermal turbulent conditions).
Terrain-specific conditions (take-offs with E-ascent aid, parcel 1744/1)
1. the requirements and conditions of the general decree of the Government of Upper Bavaria (published in the Upper Bavarian Official Gazette No. 25/14.12.2012) apply in principle.
2. e-powered take-offs may only be carried out in suitable weather conditions. 3.
3. during e-powered take-offs, it must be ensured that there are no hang gliders or paragliders on the approach to landing.
4. during the ascent phase, hang gliders and paragliders without E-ascent assistance shall be avoided. The ascent area shall be selected so that other pilots are not impeded or disturbed in their landing approach.
5. do not fly over towns and villages during the ascent.
6. it must be ensured that the electric motor is only used for the take-off procedure (ascent).
7. the pilot must be instructed in the e-propulsion take-off mode (pilot's license entry).
8. during landing, the pilot must line up in the respective landing procedure with the electric motor switched off.