Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
The launch site is located in the satellite zone of the RMZ Donaueschingen. The club has to fulfill the requirements of the Regierungspräsidium, which must be observed. Info under: http://baar-flieger.de/fluggebiete/
1. the access on all ways and roads must be kept free.
2. agricultural and forestry traffic must not be hindered.
3. adjacent property owners must not be hindered or inconvenienced in their work, and their plants must not be damaged.
4. take-off and landing areas shall be maintained. They must be kept clean at all times.
5. the take-off area "Fürstenberg Nordost" may not be used in crosswind or tailwind conditions. Wind direction indicators must be erected in the take-off lane to indicate the wind situation to pilots.
When flying, a safe distance of at least 50 m horizontally and vertically must be maintained from traffic lanes.
In the event of simultaneous flight operations at the "Fürstenberg North" and "Fürstenberg Northeast" take-off sites, it must be ensured, e.g. by means of a take-off leader and/or radio communication, that pilots do not endanger each other.
Currently, there are no Flying Initiatives.