Hill site for paragliders
1. regular flight operations may only be started when the take-off area is free of obstacles. Any tree stumps still standing must be removed prior to commencing flight operations. The runway must be free of obstructions.
2. when approaching the federal highway, the safety distances of the FBO must be observed.
3. tandem flights are only permitted with a downwind of at least 10 km/h due to the relatively flat take-off area.
4. no changes in the terrain (ground preparation or removal, leveling or levelling of surfaces) or surface stabilization are permitted at the take-off and landing area.
5. the installation of infrastructural or structural facilities (e.g. ramps, shelters, mobile toilets / porta-potties, storage / equipment sheds, caravans) as well as recreational facilities (permanently mounted benches and tables, barbecue / fireplaces, etc.) is not permitted.
6. no parking spaces for motor vehicles are allowed. The parking facilities indicated in the application are to be used.
7. no motorized aircraft may be used.
8. traffic associated with the operation of the aircraft must be limited to the minimum necessary.
9. driving cars on the landing area is not allowed.
10. the organization of events which go beyond normal flight operations or which attract the public (competitions, open days, etc.) is not permitted.
Currently, there are no Flying Initiatives.