- Takeoffs: 1
- Landings: 1
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 5
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
Zeltingen is a very attractive easterly wind site in the Moselle valley. Therefore, when the wind is blowing from the east, it is flown a lot. Especially in the evening you will be rewarded with beautiful soaring flights. Restrictions for guests on weekends. Information from the Moselfalken club: http://www.moselfalken.de/ . Landings are made at the Machern monastery between the road and the Moselle. Due to the long meadow a relatively easy landing site. Landings should not be flown over the Mosel. Note for cross-country pilots: Hahn airport is not far away. When planning the route flight also take into account that there are other airfields and military airfields in the area.
1. pilots must be informed by briefing or information board about the approach procedure to the landing area.
2. pilots shall maintain the greatest possible distance from the parallel road.
3. the altitude reduction in the landing division (position) must not take place over the road and Moselle.
4. during training operations, training must be done with a 2nd instructor at the landing site. The prerequisite is radio communication with the student.
5. a landing point must be laid out during training operations.