- Takeoffs: 1
- Landings: 1
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 3
Hill site for paragliders
Alternative in case of bad weather:
1. Calmont - via ferrata entry west of the railroad bridge Ediger - Eller, exit at the starting point.
2. visit Gallo-Roman mountain sanctuary (about 20 min walk from the launch site).
3. from spring to summer there is catering at the launch site by a local winegrower.
The flight area is reserved for club members only on weekends, holidays and bridge days. During the week, guest pilots are welcome.
1. the railroad bridge in the direction of Eller may not be overflown during the landing approach.
2. a vertical distance of at least 50 m and, if possible, a horizontal distance of 50 m must be maintained from the B 49. Landings shall be made as close as possible to the pedestrian/bicycle path near the Moselle River.
Landings can only be carried out if sufficient distance to pedestrians and bicyclists is maintained or the landing field is blocked against unauthorized entry or driving.
4. due to the difficult landing conditions, only paraglider pilots instructed by the owner and with an unrestricted pilot's license may fly on the site. Hang glider operations and training flights are not permitted.
Conditions for GS two-seaters:
1. if no altitude gain is achieved after takeoff, the landing area must be approached in a timely manner and with sufficient altitude. The weather conditions must ensure that the landing site can be reached safely.
2. all pilots need a briefing on the terrain.