- Takeoffs: 2
- Landings: 1
- Towings: 0
- Pilots: 4
Hill site for paragliders and hanggliders
Site can only be used by members of the Aero Club Altena-Hegenscheid e.V. on a limited basis.
1. the nature reserve "Pragpaul" and the nature reserve "Tiefenbach" may not be flown over.
2) Before the start of flight operations, all pilots must be instructed in the conditions of this permit, especially in the two nature reserves, the prohibition of overflights and the conditions of the lower landscape authority.
3. the circuit of the airfield and the air traffic of the nearby airfield "Altena-Hegenscheid" must be observed.
4. take-offs and landings are only to be carried out on the approved take-off and landing areas.
5. storage of objects, unless they are necessary for the permitted use of the property, is not permitted.
6. storage or placement of waste is not permitted. The launch site and its immediate surroundings are to be kept free of waste; any waste produced is to be disposed of in an orderly manner.
7. camping, storing, setting up caravans or making fires is not permitted on the launch site or in its vicinity.
8. if wind direction indicators are required, they must be installed in consultation with the lower nature conservation authority.
9. the entire area of the launch site (wild meadow and forest aisles) is to be mowed at least once a year, not in the period before 25.07. of each year. The mown material shall be removed.
10. access with and / or parking of vehicles of any kind is not allowed at the launch site. Vehicles are to be parked in the nearest parking lot or suitable paved areas, but not in the open countryside.
As proof of the flights carried out, a flight logbook must be kept at both take-off sites, in which the name of the member taking off as well as the date and time of the take-off must be entered before each flight movement. The flight log is to be handed over to the lower nature conservation authority for inspection upon request.