Hill site for paragliders
only for club members, flights only with terrain briefing!
1. all pilots need a briefing about the special features of the terrain and about the conditions of this permit by the terrain owner.
2. basic training of pilots at this terrain is not allowed. Training flights (high altitude flights) may only be conducted in weather conditions suitable for beginners.
3. during take-off, consideration must be given to hikers and people on the Lime Tower Trail. No take-offs may be carried out if there is a risk of endangering people.
4. a safety distance of at least 50 m is required from the high-voltage power line.
5. only the parking area at the barbecue hut may be used for parking vehicles.
7. the starting area may only be reached on foot. Access by motor vehicles is not permitted. 11.
Waste must be disposed of properly.
Currently, there are no Flying Initiatives.